I can't think of just one thing that makes me uncomfortable so here is my Top 10:
1. Being put on the spot to talk about myself (I’m fine with it if I’m prepared).
2. Being centre of attention, I hate everyone looking at me.
3. Seeing parents swearing and threatening their children in public, for example once in a UK Supermarket a mother was getting really nasty with her child and saying stuff like ‘just wait till I get you home’.
4. Wearing anything tight around my neck (Chokers, Polo necks etc.) – it freaks me out and I can’t breathe.
5. People standing to close to me in a queue (I need my personal space).
6. Sharing too much personal information online (contradictory I know). I mean more like DOB, what I’m doing every second of the day, stuff someone else could use to steal my identity.
7. Being too hot! It was 98 degrees in Irvine, California yesterday. I had to sit in the shade (which is unheard of for me!).
8. Being too cold, where I can’t feel my face and my legs go numb.
9. Seeing people walking along with stupidly high heels on, I worry that they will topple over and snap their ankle.
10. Naked people on beaches! I’m not a prude but we went to a nudist beach by mistake once in Skiathos and everybody had everything hanging out (probably my fault).
That's about it!
What makes you uncomfortable?