I’ve just noticed that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award by fellow bloggers Laura Hyde http://laura-hyde.blogspot.co.uk/ and Coffee Lady http://mymorningcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/... Thanks guys.
I’m not sure if the award means much but it’s nice to be mentioned anyway! For what it’s worth, I’m really enjoying doing the A-Z blog and seeing what everyone else is writing is always interesting. I have my favourite blogs that I will visit each day and I am doing my best to get round the whole of the 2013 list.
I will be lost when April ends...worrying about what can I blog about next??
According to Laura, In order to receive the award, I must nominate 11 other bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) and ask them 11 questions, as well as post 11 random facts about myself and answer Laura’s 11 questions ? I will do my best.
My nominations (in no particular order):
11 Random facts about me:
1. I have two middle names
2. I have never owned a dog
3. I would love to live in the countryside
4. I don’t drink coffee
5. I hate mushrooms
6. I love cheese
7. I have 3 step-brothers
8. I am on a constant diet
9. I have been married for 7 months
10. I like old buses
11. I have a sticker collection
Questions I was asked by Laura:
1. What is your favourite food?
Italian (spaghetti Bolognese)
2. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they?
I am petrified of spiders (big and small)
3. Where was the last place you visited (outside of the place you currently live)?
Seychelles for my honeymoon!
4. Who was your last text message from?
My beautiful friend, Jade
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Ooh, I like lots of people...probably Michael Buble?
6. How would you spend your days if you won big on the Lotto?
Lying on a yacht in the meditteranean, greek island hoppin
7. What's your least favourite colour?
8. Have you ever met anyone called Bob?
Yes, my husband has a friend called ‘Bob’ from college. He is lovely! and a black belt in karate.
9. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A graphic designer, I’ve always wanted to be a graphic designer!
10. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Hmm, too many to choose from! Let’s go for the time I fell over in Turkey, I had a short skirt on and too much to drink.
11. Who is your favourite person in the whole world and why?
My husband, Richard. Simply for putting up with me!
My 11 Questions For My Liebster Nominees:
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. Which famous person would play you in a film about your life?
3. Which celebrity do you like least, and why?
4. If you were an animal...what would you be?
5. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
6. What is your lucky number?
7. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
8. Worst present ever received?
9. What is your favourite board game?
10. What is your favourite smell?
11. Can you play a musical instrument?
Thats it....post the answers to your questions on your blog if you get a chance and send the liebster love onto 11 other bloggers!