So what is LOVE...it's not easy to describe is it?
Here are 10 things I love:
1. My husband Richard (of course!)
2. My cat Minnie (even though he is a pain sometimes)
3. My family and friends
4. Seeing a rainbow
5. Seeing the world from a birds-eye view (I insist on sitting by the window on an airplane)
6. Listening to music, especially live music
7. Sitting in the garden and listening to the birds singing & seeing butterflies flying past
8. The colours duck egg blue, turquoise or teal
9. Swimming in the sea
10.Having a nice cup of tea (and scones)
Favourite LOVE song....probably ‘You are the sunshine of my life’ by Stevie Wonder. Me and my husband (reluctantly) had a little dance to this at out UK wedding party and were happy when my beautiful niece Caitlin joined us!
You are the sunshine of my life,
That's why I'll always be around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you'll stay in my heart
My love artwork for the day:
Here are some lovely LOVE posters:
So what things do you love and what's your favourite love song?